Succulent Container Garden Update



It didn't take long for me to find the perfect sempervivum for my tabletop succulent container garden. In a previous story, I temporarily used an agave since I couldn't find the perfect sempervivum (Hens and Chicks) on my first shopping trip. Now, all of the plants used in the container are hardy for zones 3-9 with the same growing conditions.

Sempervivum 'Commander Hay' has replaced the agave as the focal point. 'Commander Hay' has the nice, deep merlot color that I wanted for the arrangement.

The other sempervivums include 'Icicle' (left) and 'Red Rubin' (right). A bit of blue sedum (center) from my garden was added for variety.



Words and photos by Freda Cameron, Defining Your Home, Garden and Travel. All company or product or patented names mentioned are registered trademarks/copyrights/patents owned by those respective companies or persons.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts